The design and development of Amstar plants rely on the decades’ old experience of its founders in over 3,000 technical services on all sorts of plants and brands.
- Amstar machines are made of the thickest steel and weighs at least 20% more.
- Amstar filter presses work with high-pressure pumps up to 20 bar /40 bar – aggregates.
- Amstar has proprietary pump technology that achieves unmatched 250+psi to pump ultra-high solids slurries. Amstar has individual dewatering systems that can achieve 120% of a 3m belt press and use 25% of the polymer. Savings on material handling/labor/polymer can be over $200K/year.
Amstar helps reduce slurry management costs and allow ZERO-Discharge of water process streams.
Amstar Features :
- Zero Discharge – recirculate 99% back to plant
- Fully automated – no operator
- Complete turnkey systems – NO additional engineering needed
- Continuous Operation
- Filtration down to 0.5 micron level
- Dewaters to 85% solids
- 90%+ less water consumption / 80%+ less sludge volume to treat & dispose
- Reduced and optimized plant spaces
- EPA regulations – Compliance assistance
- Granulometry equipment/turbid meter – enables system to automatically adjust to widely varying incoming solids loadings
- Stainless Steel – all Tanks and most components
- Warranty on tanks – 10 years – Warranty on system – 2 years
- Company service technicians – available in 12 to 48 hours
- Accessory equipment is already spec’d-in for system – ensures integrity / compatibility All accessory equipment in the complete turnkey system is included
- Pumps & valves – special high solids and high abrasive-handling systems.
- The decanter – or silo – is actually the workhorse and requires NO moving parts. In fact, our silo purifies up to 97% of ALL your waste water as well as any filter press.